Features & Benefits:
- Provides a quiet and powerful solution to installing and removing fasteners
- Powerful 80 ft./lb. of torque with a free speed of 200 rpm
- Patented Sealed Flat Ratchet Mechanism
- The reverse lever is easy to reach, allowing for one handed operation
- The sealed flat head ratchet prevents the spread of the ratchet housing while also protecting the tool's functionality from dirt and dust
SP Air Corporation's Sealed Flat Head Ratchet offers users a quiet, yet powerful solution to removing and installing fasteners. This powerful tool boasts 80 ft./lb. of torque with a free speed of 200 rpm. Weighing only 3.5 lbs. and reaching 9.75" long, this air ratchet is efficient and consumes only 3.3 cfm of air. The tool also features a decibel level of 85 and a vibration level of 3.55 m/s2. SP Air Tools are all made in Japan of the highest quality products.
Warranty: 1 yr warranty on material and workmanship