Features & Benefits:
- Small and lightweight palm-size design but very powerful
- Double-hammer mechanism produces more power with balanced impact blows
- Butterfly throttle for one hand forward and reverse operation
- Built in air regulator and 160 degree swivel air inlet
- Durable and high quality construction expertly made In Japan
SP-1850 3/8" Baby Butterfly Impact Wrench is small and lightweight but still provides more than enough power to get the job done. The unit features a butterfly throttle which allows you to operate the tool at the speed you want in either forward or reverse with one hand. It is ideal for working in confined areas and is perfect for transmission work and small engine repair. The air inlet swivels 160 degrees providing for greater ease of operation. The unit specifications include a Max Torque 72ft-lbs., a free speed of 10,000 rpm, a sound level of 87.4 dB, a vibration level of 6.2 m/s, and has an air consumption of 9.3 CFM (4.4 L/sec).
Warranty: 1 yr warranty on material and workmanship