Features and Benefits:
- Safely remove oil pan drain plugs avoiding contact with hot oil and prevent dropping drain plugs and other fasteners
- The flexible shank with 1/4" square drive helps remove or thread smaller fasteners even in hard to reach places!
- Contained on a handy socket rail for hanging or tool drawer storage
- Interchangeable design: includes attachments for standard drain plugs, low profile drain plugs, internal hex drain plugs (17mm), and 1/4" hex bits!
- Use with any 1/4" square drive socket in your tool box
The OTC 5961 builds on the original innovation by broadening the application to most every automotive drain plug design in the market today. The OTC 5961 features 3 attachments for automotive drain plugs and a socket for driving bits. Pre-loosen drain plugs using your standard wrench, then attach the strong magnetic attachment and turn to remove. The plug/bolt is securely held to the attachment and will not fall off! The plug swings away from the hot oil stream - preventing splash and splatter - all the while your hand is kept out of hot oil!
Warranty: 1 yr warranty on material and workmanship