Features and Benefits:
- Delivers 1,050 ft-lb of maximum torque in both forward and reverse
- New Ergonomic design for easy two-handed operation
- Two power settings in forward and reverse
- Light weight at only 8.8 lbs
- Silenced exhaust reduces tool noise to only 91.6 dbA while in use
The 259 is smaller in size and up to 2 lbs lighter than impacts in its class. Together with its improved weight distribution, this makes the tool easier to handle. Unlike most other 3/4" impacts, the 259 doesn't require an upgrade to a 1/2" air line. This means lower shop costs and greater convenience of use. All without sacrificing tool performance.
Warranty: 1 yr warranty on material and workmanship