Features & Benefits:
- One position torque limited in forward around 370 ft.lbs. (500 Nm)
- 1920 ft. lbs. (2,600 Nm) max torque in reverse (3 setting positions)
- Ergonomic D-handle with full teasing trigger
- Pinless closed reinforced rocking dog clutch mechanism
- Friction ring combined with hole retainer
Chicago Pneumatic makes lighter work of heavy vehicle tire service with the CP7782TL-6 1" torque limited impact wrench. This purpose-built tool is designed to avoid bolt over-tightening, and increase operator efficiency and convenience. The "torque limited" function of the CP7782TL-6 enables efficient and effective torque level control, particularly for truck, bus, and heavy vehicle tire installations where multi-step torquing solutions are required. The tool's forward mode restricts torque allowing the operator to tighten bolts with confidence. When finished with a properly calibrated manual torque wrench or BlueTork CP7600, over-tightening is eliminated. For hard-to-remove overtightened bolts, the CP7782TL-6 delivers up to 1920 ft.lbs (2600 Nm) of nut-busting torque.
Warranty: 1 yr warranty on material and workmanship